A List Of Up-To-Date Issues Worth Writing A Law Dissertation On
Before getting into the up-to-date issues worth writing a law dissertation on, it becomes more than important to figure out what this write-up is and why it is necessary.
This is nothing but a long format of an essay which a person needs to submit in his/her college or university for the final assessment which gives an entire insight of the studies done in the duration of a particular course. It can thus be about any topic of interest that might have been related to the course.
In here, we are talking about law writings which are not similar obviously, but the crux remains the same. However, writing a law write-up isn’t easy and needs the person to do extensive research on the given topic and write the dissertation body giving all the necessary information about the topic chosen.
Due to the fact that a law write-up is one of the major parameters for teachers or professors to understand the extent of a student understands, the topic used should be well researched on, thought about and most importantly should involve something that is new. Law of any given country are subject to modifications and change and thus to understand the same and write on an up-to-date topic becomes important to procure the marks.
Thus, to make the matters easy, given below are a list of the up-to-date issues worth writing a law article on.
- Criminal Law: This may include topics like the impacts of “war on terror” on the international criminal law circuit along with topics such as the current issues as in the case of the Former President of Egypt Hosni Mubarak trails- a complete insight.
- Property and Land Rights Law: This may include topics like the Real Property Law scenario in China today.
- War/Terrorism/National Security Laws: The issues of the law status in Israel, The Arabic nations and also the issue of foreign fighters in selected jurisdictions may be studied in here.
- Employment Law: One can write on the recent trends in employment laws and the legal aspects of the employer and employee relation.
- EU Law: This is a pretty interesting genre and if one is interested a lot of topics may come up and one of it might be the effect of the European Union on Parliamentary Sovereignty.
- Privacy Rights & Data Protection Laws: Topic may include the aspects of Online Privacy Law as well.