Top 23 Fresh Dissertation Topics You Should Consider
A dissertation topic should entice a reader to go deeper into the paper. It should ignite such a high level of curiosity that the reader decides to drop everything to read your work. This is not always the case because most writers have not discovered the trick to getting an excellent topic.
- Make it Interesting
While academic work is a serious endeavor, it is meant for human beings. It is the nature of a person to desire interesting engagements. An interesting topic will capture the attention of the reader ensuring that he reads it to the last letter. Find an attractive twist that will make your work interesting to read.
- Look for Fresh Ideas
Every field of study is evolving. This points at new areas of study instead of writing on the traditional topics. Search for fresh ideas in research recommendations, news items or consult your tutor. Common topics are very predictable unless you have a new twist to provide in your work.
- Choose Your Words Well
The words you use for your topic will determine the reception the dissertation receives. Choose words that resonate with the industry. Further, ensure that the words are effectively ordered to reflect your desired position on the subject.
- Stick to Your Area of Interest
Interest plays a major role in shaping any academic paper. It provides the insight and drive you require to produce the best paper. It is easier to put long hours in compiling a paper in an area you are passionate about.
- The effects of an open-market policy on developing countries
- The impact of extensive expansion to telecommunication in development
- How to prevent re-laps in substance abuse
- The effectiveness of controlled withdrawal from drugs
- Risk management in a media sensitive business world
- Effective financial cushion for mega projects
- Recovering from a damaging scandal through marketing
- Cultural sensitivity in market entry and how it determines the level of success
- Managing tech savvy employees of the y-generation
- Mitigating the risks of exposure to technological risks
- Baby care in work places
- Intellectual property and employee duties
- The future of fossil fuel
- Genetic engineering and its place in shaping the future of humanity
- Effective anti-money laundering policies
- Business involvement in international politics
- The human resource factor in globalization
- The impact of HIV-AIDS on micro insurance in Africa
- Politics in Europe
- Immigrant crisis
- The next financial crisis
- Sustainable development
- Religion and politics
Here is a list of excellent dissertation topics to consider